Friday, January 25, 2008

Wanna hot dog? Don't think so!


My bird has outsmarted me. The little devil! His alternate ego, (the one I call Evil-enna instead of Eve), has stuck gain! I was about to sit down and enjoy my lunch. A hot dog and sauerkraut, something I have very rarely. Now Eve usually shares my lunch with me, but since hot dogs are not on his menu, he was given some pomegranates, and pineapple. Well I guess that wasn't good enough, because he decided to fly up to the china cabinet and refused to move. So I of course had to get up, walk to the other side of the house and fetch my unruly vasa. What did he do… He waited until I got close to him and took off in the direction of the hot dog! He knew he could reach the forbidden food item before I could get to him. The little devil made off with half the hot dog spilling sauerkraut onto the floor.

No comments: